Just released Novelang-0.55.0!
Summary of changes:
--temporary-diroption. For better error messages, Novelang now buffers the whole document before sending it to the HTTP client. When the document is too big Novelang buffers it into a temporary file under this directory. If an error occurs then its not too late to send an HTTP redirection.
- Fixed SVG embedding for PDF. Now the image appears as true vector image inside the PDF. Correct reference to the SVG resource implied adding a
$content-directoryparameter passed to XSL stylesheets.
- Fixed loss of request parameters when issuing error page.
- Less verbose logging of Logback configuration at startup.
- Fixed various cases of bad problem reporting, where location in origin file was missing.
- Plenty of other small fixes.
Download it from here.